Glasses online at Mister Spex UK – Take advantage of our benefits
At Mister Spex you’ll experience a whole new way of buying glasses. Forget about those tedious shopping trips on the high street and visiting several opticians with only small glasses selections on hand. At Mister Spex, you can shop your new glasses completely hassle-free from the comfort of your home. And what’s more: We have a large selection of 4.000 designer glasses on stock and our free single vision prescription lenses are already included in the price! From women’s glasses, to men’s glasses over reading glasses and even varifocal glasses – You name it, we have it.
Further advantages you’ll profit from when buying spectacles online at Mister Spex:
• Virtual fitting tool
• Try up to 4 glasses on at home for free!
• Free single-vision lenses included
• Self tinting lenses available at an affordable price
• Free delivery and returns
• 30 day return-policy
To give you the assistance needed to find your perfect eyeglasses, we offer you a handful of useful tools and services to guide you through the purchasing process.
How to buy prescription glasses online
1. Use our filtering options on the left hand side of the page to narrow down your selection by preference.
2. Add the glasses you like to your wish list.
3. We invite you to use our online fitting tool: Upload an image of yourself or use your webcam to try on the glasses in 3D.
4. Pick up to 4 glasses and try them on at home, with our 10-day home trial – completely free of charge!
5. Choose a pair, tell us your prescription details and return the glasses for free.
6. We’ll immediately get to work and you’ll receive your brand new spectacles within a few days.
Should you have any concerns or questions throughout the process, needless to add, you may contact our free service hotline or make use of our free callback service.
Find your favourite glasses online
In order for you to find eyeglasses best suited for you, we recommend you take advantage of our filtering options, which can be found on the left hand side of the page.
Filter by face width to find glasses that are the right size for you. If you already have glasses, we recommend you measure the width of your glasses with a ruler or look up the numbers on the temple or bridge of your glasses and enter them by clicking on the field “specify width”. If this is your first time buying glasses, you may choose either narrow or wide to receive our predefined selection.
Filter by face shape to find glasses best suited for your face. We strongly recommend using this filter to find glasses which accentuate your facial features. To determine your face shape, there is an easy trick: Stand in front of a mirror and use a non-permanent marker or lipstick and draw around the edge of your face from your hairline, around your temples to your jawbone and on to your chin. You can also find a predefined selection of glasses in our shop by face shape section.
Filter by frame shape if you already know which face shape you have. The rule of thumb is to choose glasses, which have the opposite shape than your face: Round faces look best with square or rectangular frames while square faces are complemented by round shapes, which make the facial features look softer. Heart shaped faces look best with glasses that follow the lateral contour of your face, such as wayfarer or butterfly shapes. Oval faces look great with any frame shape.
Eyeglasses trends of 2016
Find this year’s glasses trends in our vast selection of glasses online at Mister Spex.
• Minimalistic trend: Glasses with pastel, clear or nude frames are the new eye-catchers for women while men will look great in milky shades.
• Classic trend: Butterfly glasses with curved, delicate frames look classy on women and will give your look a touch of the 50’s. This season, rectangle frames are replaced by half round glasses with rounded edges.
• Casual trend: Two-coloured frames are the sporty alternative this season. Round glasses with a low bridge are total evergreens and convey a relaxed feel.
• Sophisticated trend: Round forms with prominent frames and warm brown shades set the tone, while the all-time favourite Clubmaster is continuing on into the next season.
• Vintage trend: Women combine half round frames in soft colours with playful outfits to embody that vintage 70’s look. Men will look charming in round glasses with honey and caramel coloured frames.
For further details on the styles and trends of this season, please visit our glasses trends 2016 section.
Top brands such as Ray-Ban, Oakley, Mexx and Boss Orange
As diverse as this season’s trends are the brands we offer here at Mister Spex. Our product range consists of high class designer brands from Tom Ford, Prada , Bvlgari, Porsche Design and Gucci over Miu Miu, Michael Kors and Dolce&Gabbana to more affordable and hip brands such as Ray-Ban, Marc Jacobs, Oakley and Persol. Furthermore, when your order glasses online at Mister Spex, all models you see in our selection are on stock and ready to be glazed with your prescription values.
Buy Cheap glasses now
Buying glasses online at Mister Spex means you’ll save money too, as our standard high quality single-vision lenses, with super antireflective, extra strength coating as well as full UV protection, are included in the price. This means you only pay for the price of the frames! If desired, you may choose our comfort and premium lens options for a small upcharge. Your individually glazed prescriptions glasses will then be sent to you via Hermes free of charge, and your delivery will be fully trackable. If for any reason, the eyeglasses should not fit your expectations, you may return them within our 30-day return policy. This makes ordering in our online glasses shop completely risk-free!
Discover other glasses categories :
• Designer glasses
• Round glasses
• Butterfly glasses
• Red glasses
• Full-rim glasses