Guess glasses: a statement for trendy eyewear enthusiasts
Since the 1980s, the fashion brand Guess has stood for consistently wearable fashion and matching accessories. Guess eyewear is a tribute to a classic sense of style, paired with the contemporary design of a young fashion label. Here you will find bright colours as well as traditional tones of brown and black. The Guess glasses frames are characterised by their high quality and suitability for everyday use as well as their variety of shapes. From round to square, you will find Guess glasses in countless variations in the Mister Spex online shop.
Timeless and sexy - that's Guess
The brothers Paul and Maurice Marciano founded a label in 1981 in the USA, which soon caused a commotion. Guess impressed its fans not only with its trendy fashion and coordinated accessory collections, but also with its eye-catching advertisements with models such as Claudia Schiffer, Anna Nicole Smith and Paris Hilton. In addition to the much sought-after Guess bags, the Guess glasses are just as popular with fans all over the world.
Round or angular, what may it be?
The predominant shapes of Guess glasses are square or round frames. It would not be Guess if its designers did not react to the current eyewear industry and offer more delicate and light frames. As diversity is one of the label's strengths, the range continues to include models with a distinctive character and striking plastic frames. In addition, you will find numerous models with sleek metal frames, which impress with their well adjustable fit with thanks to the nose pads.
You want to buy Guess glasses in the popular vintage look? No problem. Choose whether you prefer the round panto shape or the attractive cat eye glasses.
Trend conscious, youthful and fresh - Guess glasses accentuate
The right pair of glasses for every outfit - with Guess you'll reach your goal. Guess glasses are above all: colourful and diverse.
- The fashion label reinterprets the Havana look with a mix of shades of red as well as blue and yellow.
- The new chic glasses are presented in two shades of colour. For example, a darker base shade defused with a lighter shade. The result is a youthful yet dynamic look.
- The lovers of classic colours will not miss out either. Multiple shades of brown or black can be combined with practically any outfit.
Which shape of glasses suits my face?
In the Mister Spex online shop you will find a variety of search options, so that you can find your perfect glasses faster. For example, choose the shape of your face as a criterion. This can be oval, round, heart-shaped or angular. Use the filter and look forward to a selection of suitable glasses shapes.
Additionally, you may of course filter using numerous other criteria. You want glasses in a butterfly shape, are looking for a certain colour or want to search via brand? No problem: with just a few clicks you will get a tailored result. This makes your eyewear purchase even more fun!
Order from the market leader and enjoy many benefits
Relaxed and risk-free - this is what it feels like to buy Guess glasses online at Mister Spex. You benefit from the following services:
- Many ways lead to the right pair of glasses. Choose if you want a 2D or 3D online fitting or if you want to order a selection of models home. You can test up to four models in the comfort of your own home, for up to ten days completely free of charge.
- Unmatched selection: at Mister Spex you will find what you are looking for, as we are the European online leader at delivering glasses and contact lenses.
- Reasonable prices: at Mister Spex you will find an offer for both the frame and the cut prescription lenses that is up to 50% lower than the recommended retail price.
- Enjoy a risk-free order without hidden costs: if you order glasses from Mister Spex, you will see at a glance what you have to pay. Shipping costs are included for all orders with a minimum spend of £29. If however, contrary to expectations, the glasses do not suit you, you have a 30-day returns policy.