Fendi FF 0264/S 807
A dose of glamour for your everyday life: With its unusual shape, eye-catching front and wide temples, the FF 0264/S 807 sunglasses from Fendi present a unique look.
- Premium model in elegant black with mirrored gradient lenses
- Apricot and brown details on the temples spice up the design
- Eye-catching butterfly shape with full-rim frame
- High-quality, sturdy plastic frame
- CE seal of approval guarantees UV protection to European standards
- Not available with prescription
Learn more about Fendi at .
The Italian luxury brand Fendi originated in 1918 as a small leather and fur shop in Rome, is today one of the largest multinational luxury brands in the world. The name Fendi was not introduced until 1925 with the marriage of Adele and Edoardo Fendi. In the 1960s, Karl Lagerfeld became the creative mind behind the designs. Lagerfeld introduced the famous FF logo, which still stands for exclusivity, elegance and glamour today. Fendi's eyewear is distinguished by its extraordinary appearance and extravagant design. Sensual frame shapes, striking colours or geometric highlights - the Fendi brand impressively proves that it is rightly one of the most popular and exciting labels of our time.
Go to Mister Spex homepage.
There is a 30-day returns policy on all products in the Mister Spex online shop.
Product number: 6686106
- Glasses for:
- Lens colour:
- Purple / Gradient brown
- Manufactured lenses colour:
- brown - lilac gradient gold mirror
- Mirror effect:
- Glass material:
- Frame colour:
- Black / Havana
- Butterfly / Cat eye
- Frame material:
- 60 g
- UV400 Filter:
Width of glasses