Stylish vintage glasses at Mister Spex
They are one of the most popular glasses of our time: vintage glasses in a retro style excite glasses wearers around the world. You can find vintage glasses from various designers at Mister Spex. Be it Marc O'Polo eyewear, Esprit, Ray Ban, Tom Ford or Mexx: the round, large shape inspires fashion designers to create stylish glasses. Whether they are made of metal with nose pads or have a robust polycarbonate frame: discover your beautiful, new vintage glasses from our large online range today.
Vintage glasses: currently on point
The chic, retro classic glasses have been at the forefront of current eyewear fashion for some years now. The large, round glasses flatter almost all shapes of faces and add a touch of glamour to your everyday life. The most popular models are:Aviators, panto and cat eye.
The panto glasses: the classic for everyone
The panto is sexy and has been so since the 1920s. Whether in a chic secretary style of an an intellectual professor look: The round panto mesmerises style-conscious glasses wearers around the globe. Mister Spex offers this popular shape in a variety styles from famous brands such as Dolce & Gabbana or Boss Orange. Each designer focuses on a different feature. Tom Ford presents the vintage glasses in a panto shape with a particularly large frame, whilst HUMPHREY’s Eyewear or Tommy Hilfiger choose delicate metal frames.
Greetings from the 60s and 70s
No matter whether Marilyn Monroe, Grace Kelly oder Jackie O., these icons all had one thing in common - the cat eye glasses were highly popular. See it as a tribute to the stars of bygone times or as a trend conscious decision: with a pair of cat eye glasses you will definitely stand out.
Sleek Aviators suit men just as well as women, as you can see from Dolce & Gabbana in our online shop. The Italian designer even offers a modern combination of the cat eye and Aviator style glasses.
Havana, metal or modern
Vintage glasses unite the classic look of retro glasses with a modern design.
- There are stylish glasses from Vogue or Versace that have for example, transparent, plastic frames. These appear very subtle and light.
- Vintage glasses with a delicate frame have the same effect.
- Models that combine metal and plastic appear particularly elegant.
- When you are looking for a pair ofstriking glasses, choose larger frames in bright colours. A bold purple or bright red adds colour to your everyday life.
- TheHavana pattern is very popular with its warm play of colours in different shades of brown.
Which shape suits which face?
When choosing a pair of glasses observe the rule of opposites. Square faces suit round glasses, whilst round faces suit square frames. Round frames also suit oval and heart-shaped faces exceptionally well. If you have a rather long face, choose an oval frame. This shortens your face optically and thus harmonises your facial features.
Enjoy the advantages of Mister Spex
Trust the vast experience of Mister Spex when buying your glasses and benefit from the sensational service when ordering your vintage glasses online. You should be completely satisfied with your choice of glasses. Therefore, Mister Spex offers a large amount of additional services that are included when buying your glasses.
- Large choice, small prices: Mister Spex offers an extensive array of renowned designer glasses in order give you the best possible offer. In addition, there is also the stylish in-house Mister Spex collection. Not only the frames but also the high quality prescription lenses can be found online at incredibly low prices.
- For the perfect fit: a pair of glasses have to suit your face, that’s why Mister Spex offers a variety of modern ways of trying on glasses online. Upload a picture of yourself and check the fit either frontally in 2D or with the use of the sensational 3D all-round view via webcam.
- You’re still not sure? In this case Mister Spex offers a non-binding and free of charge trial at home. It is possible to try on up to four pairs of glasses in the comfort of your own home for up to ten days.
- We offer free delivery on all glasses and sunglasses when you spend £29 or more!