Fashionable vintage glasses at Mister Spex
Ob Marc O'Polo Eyewear, Esprit, Ray Ban, Tom Ford or Mexx: the round, large shape inspires fashion designers to create trendy eyewear. Whether made out of metal with nose pads or robust polycarbonate frames: discover your beautiful new vintage glasses online in the large selection.
Vintage glasses: fully in trend
For several years now, the chic retro classics have been right at the forefront of current eyewear fashion. The large, round frames flatter almost every face shape and add a touch of glamour to your everyday life. The most popular models are Panto, aviator glasses and cat eye.
The panto glasses: the classic for everyone
The Panto glasses are sexy and that already since the 20s. Whether in the chic secretary style or in the intellectual professor look: the round panto casts a spell over style-conscious glasses wearers all over the world. Mister Spex offers this popular shape of glasses in numerous variations from renowned manufacturers such as Dolce & Gabbana or Boss Orange. The designers focus on different features. While Tom Ford presents the vintage glasses in panto form with a strikingly wide frame, you will find delicate metal frames from HUMPHREY's Eyewear or Tommy Hilfiger.
A greeting of the 50s and 60s
Whether it was Marilyn Monroe, Grace Kelly or Jackie O., the icons all had one thing in common - the cat-eye-glasses were very popular. Think of it as a tribute to the stars of yesteryear or as a stylish trend consciousness: with a sexy cat eye, you're guaranteed to stand out.
For ,men's and women's the stylish aviators are equally suitable, for example from Dolce & Gabbana in the online shop. The Italian designer even has a modern combination of cat eye and aviator glasses on offer.
Havana, metal or modern
vintage glasses combine the classic look of retro glasses with a modern design.
- For example, there are trendy glasses from Vogue or Versace with transparent plastic frames. They look very sublte and light on the face.
- The same effect is achieved by vintage glasses with a delicate metal frame.
- Models that offer a combination of metal and plastic frames are particularly elegant.
- If you are looking for a strong, expressive pair of glasses, you should choose a wider frame in an eye-catching colour. A strong purple or a bright red will bring colour into your everyday life.
- The strong havana pattern with its warm play of brown tones is very popular.
Which shape suits which face?
The law of opposites applies when choosing a pair of glasses. Round glasses are good for angular faces, round faces benefit from an angular frame. Oval and heart-shaped faces are also well suited to the round shape. If you have a rather elongated face, you should choose an oval frame. It shortens it optically and thus harmonises your facial features.
You can enjoy these advantages with Mister Spex
Rely on Mister Spex's vast experience when buying glasses and benefit from sensational services when you order your vintage glasses online. You should be completely satisfied with your glasses. That's why Mister Spex offers you a whole host of additional services to accompany your purchase.
- A great selection, low prices:in order to provide you with the best offer, Mister Spex maintains a comprehensive listing of renowned designer glasses. In addition, there is the chic in-house collection by Mister Spex. Not only the frames, but also the quality prescription lenses are available in the online shop at incredibly low prices.
- For the perfect fit: glasses must suit the face, that's why Mister Spex already offers several modern possibilities of fittings in its online shop. Upload a picture of yourself and check the fit frontally in 2D or use the fantastic 3D panoramic view via webcam.
- You are not sure yet? Mister Spex offers a non-binding, free trial fitting at home. You can try on up to four pairs of glasses at home for ten days.
- Free delivery for your glasses order! At Mister Spex there are no shipping costs for glasses or sunglasses within the United Kingdom!