"With a focus on the natural"
The warm Tajo 1008 R33 Havana brown glasses look like they have been taken straight out of nature, which is also the origin of their material: the pure bio-acetate is organic, without emollients and is produced from renewable resources. But it is not only in the production that we focus on sustainability with our very own CO CO brand; we also support the non-profit organisations myclimate and Clean River for climate change and environmental protection.
- Unisex glasses in dark brown with a Havana pattern
- Climate neutral transport routes certified by the international initiative myclimate
- 1€ per pair of glasses sold goes to the German organisation Clean River Project
- A round, slightly flattened shape in a panto style with a full rim frame
- A frame made out of 100% bio-acetate: organic and compostable
- A convenient fit thanks to a preformed nose pad
Learn more about CO COhere