Cateye glasses optically lift the eyes and attract plenty of attention, which is why this model in classic black allows you to shine and feel extremely feminine and seductive. The glasses also follow the label's sustainability philosophy and are made from high-quality organic acetate, 65% of which is produced from renewable raw materials.
- Charming women's model by Stella McCartney
- Temples decorated with branding and metal accents
- Glossy black looks absolutely timeless
- Attractive cateye full rim frame
- High-quality, sturdy bio-acetate frame: bio-based and biodegradable
- Pre-shaped nose pads provide an anti-slip grip
Learn more about Stella McCartney here
. Stella McCartney is a luxury lifestyle brand that was launched under the designer’s name in 2001. It emboldens confident femininity with elevated yet effortless, conscious fashion. The brand is committed to being an ethical and modern company, believing it is responsible for the resources it uses and the impact it has on the environment. It is therefore constantly innovating new ways to become more sustainable, from designing to store practices and product manufacturing.Stella is also a co-founder of the SOS Fund, investing in next-gen start-ups at the grassroots level to support nature-positive solutions and innovations.