Prada glasses and sunglasses: as stylish as it’s going to get
Fratelli Prada was founded in 1913 by Mario Prada and his brother Martino as a small leather goods shop based in Milan. In 1978, Miuccia Prada, Mario’s granddaughter, took over the company and laid the foundation for what would ultimately become one of the world’s most well-known luxury brands. Changing the name from Fratelli Prada into just Prada, Miuccia wowed the fashion world with her creativity and courage to take on new fabrics and forms. The 1985 handbag collection made from parachute nylon was so highly sought-after that it is still one of the most counterfeited goods worldwide. In the 1990s, Prada glasses and sunglasses for men and women were added to the brand’s fashion portfolio. They became instantly successful and we are proud to be selling some of Prada’s eyewear collections here at Europe’s leading online optician, Mister Spex.
Sunglasses from Prada are everything you ever wished for – and much more
Prada sunglasses are consistently featured in high-fashion magazines and seen on celebrities around the globe, so no wonder they are real best sellers. The collection of Prada sunglasses at Mister Spex offers are wide range of different shapes, types, materials, and colours for people with various head widths (small, medium, large). We sell Prada sunglasses for women and men, as well as unisex models. Many of the shades can be ordered with prescription lenses that come with numerous coating options. Are you looking for a pair of women’s or men’s Prada sport sunglasses? Polarized lenses minimise distracting glare from wet surfaces and are therefore very suited for outdoor sports. Catch our Prada sunglasses sale now and get all of your fashionable and sporty needs taken care of.
The ultimate Prada look: cat eye sunglasses
Prada is incredibly elegant, very luxurious, and a little over the top – just like its signature cat eye sunglasses. Cat eye frames became popular in the 1950s and 1960s and never really went out of fashion. Famous brands such as Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, and of course Prada all offer a range of cat eyes in their collections, combining vintage elements with modern details. At Mister Spex, you will spot cat eye glasses from Prada in different colours, sizes, and even shapes. Whereas some models are oversized and decorated with golden elements, others have a much narrower frame and a casual look. Our best seller this season? The Prada PR 01OS UE0-0A6A model with its Havana patterned frame with gold and pink temples. Molto bello, no? Shop your Prada ladies sunglasses at Mister Spex and show the world how elegant you are.
Size and shape: they do matter
Sunglasses and glasses should be more than just pretty, protective, and comfortable: they should also match the shape of your face. Here are some rules of thumb you can use:
- If you have a round face, your forehead and cheeks are about the same width and your chin is round. Square or cat eye frames as well as frames with a delicate rim (such as Prada Aviator sunglasses) will look great on you.
- If you have a square face, round, cat eye and Aviator glasses will make your face look a little softer.
- Some faces are heart shaped, meaning that the forehead is broad and the chin is narrow and pointed. If you have such a face, then you should look out for round or Aviator glasses.
- Your face has an oval shape? Congrats: all Prada eyeglasses will look good on you!
Mister Spex: Europe’s leading online optician
Mister Spex is Europe’s largest online shop for high-quality eyewear. We offer over 5.000 different glasses and sunglasses from top and premium brands. Services we are particularly proud of include:
- Thanks to advanced technologies, you can try on most Prada prescription glasses and sunglasses virtually. Moreover, during a 10-day free home trial you can test up to four prescription glasses and ultimately choose your favourite.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you can use our 30-day money back guarantee.
- We are an online shop, but this does not mean you have to do without personal service. Our trained and experienced customer service experts are happy to answer all your questions via phone (0800 472 5457) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).