1. How do I send an item(s) back?
- Fill out the included returns form and include it in the parcel with the item(s) you wish to return.
- Affix the returns postage label to the parcel. Please ensure that you completely cover the original postage label.
- Drop off the parcel at your local Royal Mail branch.
- You will be e-mailed a receipt of confirmation as soon as the return has reached us. We will reimburse you within 1-3 working days.
Please note your tracking number when sending your parcel back to Mister Spex; otherwise, it will not be possible for us to track the delivery.
2. How much does return shipping cost?
Returns are free! If you should misplace or receive the returns label, please contact our customer service team. We’ll send you a new one to the provided e-mail address straightaway.
3. What happens if I no longer have my return label?
Should it occur that this label is missing, please contact our customer service. We will promptly send a new one to the provided e-mail address.
4. Have you received my return(s)?
You will receive an e-mail with a receipt of confirmation as soon as your return reaches us. Please note your tracking number; so we will be able to track your return.
5. I lost my returns form, what next?
If you haven’t received a returns form or you have misplaced it, you can simply download a copy below:
6. Can I drop off my return at the post office?
Yes, you can drop your parcel off at Royal Mail.