Tommy Hilfiger glasses and sunglasses: get the classic all-American look
The famous fashion label Tommy Hilfiger was launched in 1985 by New York designer Thomas Jacob Hilfiger. What started with a sportswear collection soon developed into a full-blown lifestyle fashion company with numerous sub labels and stores in all major cities of the world. Next to trendy sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger’s collections now consist of business apparel for men and women, children's clothes, underwear, shoes, accessories – and of course eyewear. The style of the brand is determined by the preppy look of the U.S. East Coast and by its trademark red, white, and blue colouring. At Mister Spex, Tommy Hilfiger glasses (or frames) and Tommy Hilfiger sunglasses come with high-quality lenses, fast and free shipping from £29.00, and a 30-day money back guarantee. Moreover, all glasses are delivered in a luxurious Tommy Hilfiger glasses case .
What makes glasses from Tommy Hilfiger so popular?
When it comes to designing, Tommy Hilfiger does not compromise. His glasses and sunglasses are produced by top notch optical experts, using the highest-quality materials and state-of-the-art technologies. As a result, Hilfiger glasses and sunglasses are extremely comfortable to wear and provide excellent protection for the eyes. At Mister Spex, we are proud to share such great eyewear with our customers and be able to provide some great services ourselves. If you want to order your new Tommy Hilfiger prescription glasses with us, we for instance offer you a free home trial, meaning you can try on your favourite frames at home for ten days. Moreover, our lenses are produced by the top manufacturers Hoya, Seiko, and Essilor and come with high-quality finishes, such as UV protection, a hard-coated finish, and super anti-reflection, which are all included in the price of our standard glasses.
This season’s best sellers
It’s not easy to settle on a pair of Tommy Hilfiger glasses if there are just so many pretty ones to choose from. So, we are here to help you out by revealing this season’s best sellers:
- Full-rim panto glasses in dark Havana red. The panto shape is both sophisticated and trendy and creates an avant-garde look.
- Half-rim spectacles in black or dark grey with a narrow shape are a fantastic choice for business men with a great sense of style.
- Round unisex glasses with a delicate full-rim metal frame, available in red, blue, gold, and black.
You did not spot your perfect pair of Tommy Hilfiger glasses for men or women? Then have a look at the other top brands we sell, such as Gucci, Tom Ford or Dolce & Gabbana.
Roses are red, violets are blue … Tommy Hilfiger, we love you!
Whether you are looking for a pair of sunnies in Hilfiger’s recognisable red, white, and blue colour palette or for a completely different style: at Mister Spex, we offer you the prettiest new arrivals of the season. Tommy Hilfiger sunglasses for men and women bridge the gap between classic and modern in a fresh way. Part of the collection are popular Aviator shapes, elegant cat eye frames, sophisticated panto styles, and cool rectangles – in neutral black or grey, transparent or in fresh summery colours. Most Hilfiger sunglasses we sell are prescription-ready or available with varifocal lenses. Excited to see how the different styles look on you? Then use our virtual try-on tool for an instant impression.
Mister Spex: your eyewear store at home
Do you have a favourite local optician, or do you prefer buying your eyewear online? At Mister Spex, you don’t have to choose between the two, because even though we are an online optician, we offer similar services as ‘real’ offline eyewear stores:
- Thanks to advanced technologies, you can try on your favourite models virtually. Instead of looking into a mirror, you’re looking into a webcam – which is a lot more fun.
- We understand that some services need to take place offline, which is why we offer a free home trial. Test four frames at home for ten days (free of charge) and decide which style looks best on you!
- Our trained and experienced customer service experts are happy to answer all your question via phone (0800 472 5457) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).