Ray-Ban: the most popular frames in the world
It’s oval, it’s transparent, and it can fly … a Ray-Ban Aviator! Of course these glasses cannot really fly – but thanks to them, pilots of the US Air Force, for whom the most famous glasses in the world were originally designed, can. In addition, the Ray-Ban Wayfarer and Clubmaster have long since become cult items as well and are now part of the lives of eyewear fans all over the world. Hollywood has played an important role in the success of the brand, as the Ray-Ban Aviator appeared in several blockbusters and was therefore adopted by numerous celebrities. Crucial was the 1986 action movie Top Gun, in which naval aviator Pete "Maverick" Mitchell, played by Tom Cruise, fights for his career and life – always accompanied by a cool pair of Aviators. Shop your new Ray-Ban glasses or sunglasses at Mister Spex UK and enjoy the best online shopping conditions, such as a free home trial, the possibility to virtually try on your favourite frames, and free returns on all eyewear.
Thanks to these frames Ray-Ban is the number one eyewear brand
Every year Ray-Ban expands its collection with new shapes and colours, but its popular classics still play a key role. Here’s a small ode to this great brand:
- The Ray-Ban Aviator was designed in the 1930s for pilots of the American Air Force. They became the first real sunglasses in the world.
- The Wayfarer was created in the 1950s and soon became a popular accessory among artists and musicians.
- In the 1980s, retro elements from the 1950s were revisited. The popular Clubmaster frame was launched and Ray-Ban sunglasses for men and women appeared in major Hollywood productions.
Men’s and women’s Ray-Bans: new, modern designs
In addition to popular classics, the Ray-Ban collections consist of new, modern designs that are always in tune with current trends. The New Wayfarer, Erika, Outdoorsman, and Justin are among our best sellers, but most other Ray-Ban glasses and (prescription) sunglasses are extremely popular as well. Many of the sunglasses combine a plastic or metal frame in a discreet colour with brightly tinted lenses. This exciting mix of restraint and playfulness allows you to show the world that you know exactly who you are, but are always open to fun, new experiences. At Mister Spex, Ray-Ban sunglasses are also available with prescription or with varifocal lenses. Our well-trained opticians in our professional Berlin workshop will insert the lenses with your prescription into your glasses of choice. We operate according to the highest quality standards and have a 30-day money back guarantee, just in case your new glasses don’t match your needs after all.
Are you a Panto, Aviator or Clubmaster type?
Just like the sunnies, the Ray-Ban prescription glasses are trendy, stylish, and high quality. There are spectacles made of plastic, metal or titan with a full-rim, half-rim or rimless frame, all available in this season’s beautiful colours. Very popular at the moment are panto shaped frames with Havana-pattering and golden details, round metal frames in gold or silver, and transparent glasses with a cool unisex look. Moreover, thanks to the different frame widths, you will spot a pair of Ray-Ban glasses that match the size of your head perfectly – for a stylish and comfortable look!
We offer quality, individual advice, and great prices
At Mister Spex, finding your new glasses, sunglasses or prescription sunglasses is easy, fast, and 100% online. Moreover, we offer a wide range of high-quality contact lenses from premium suppliers. A selection of the advantages our customers appreciate:
- All-inclusive prices: quality lenses with UV protection, a scratch resistant layer, and anti-reflective coating are included in the price of the frame.
- The opportunity to try on Ray-Ban glasses at home for 10 days. This service is free of charge and you are not obliged to place an order afterwards. Most sunglasses can be tried on virtually.
- An easy and straightforward online ordering process combined with individual personal advice: our experienced opticians and customer service experts are available to you by phone or email.